Our Course Offerings
Which of the following best describes you?
The PBL weekend is the final piece of the puzzle in your UCAT preparation. Is what will set you apart from the rest. You may know the theory and you may have completed numerous practice questions: but the PBL Weekend will teach you the vital problem-solving skills that you need to outperform others.
- Learn using the same teaching method used in medicine
- Practical, step-by-step coaching on each question type
- Covering all question types within each subsection
- Learn from leading industry professionals who are experts in each subsection
- Small interactive classroom environment, capped at 15 students
Maximise the efficiency of your UCAT preparation with this blended learning package. Limited time offer: includes all live, interactive workshops (4 teaching days) and a full mock exam.
- Access The Medic Portal’s Full Question Bank
- Two Day Strategy Weekend
- Two Day Problem-Based Learning Workshop
- Full mock exam
The Online Question Bank is an internationally recognised resource, developed by fully accredited, practising doctors.
Over 4000 practice questions.
Track your progress with advanced performance analytics
- Lifetime access, no monthly fees
The UCAT is vastly different from all high school exams, granting you with as little as 14 seconds to solve a question.
To score well in the UCAT, you’ll need to be able to balance speed and accuracy. The Fraser’s Strategy day will quickly and efficiently up-skill your UCAT test-taking abilities.
Here’s what we cover in this interactive workshop:
- The most effective strategies to beat the timer
- How to profile your strengths and weaknesses
- Step-by-step frameworks for each question type
Strategy Weekend - Day 1 Schedule
|9.30am||Section 1 – Verbal Reasoning|
|12:00pm||Section 2 – Decision Making|
|3:00pm||Section 3 – Quantitative Reasoning|
|5:00pm||End of Day 1|
Strategy Weekend - Day 2 Schedule
Section 4 – Abstract Reasoning
Section 5 – Situational Judgement Test
End of Day 2
The Comprehensive Package is for students who endeavour to excel above the rest. Through a combination of in-person, group and online learning, Frasers delivers a tailored program, which can accommodate all needs and abilities.
- 16 Hours of Private Tutorials
- Access the full Comprehensive Online Course & Question Bank
- Two Fully Interactive Workshops & Two Full Mock Exams